So I have recently been thinking that I live in my own little world...I am going to call it the World of Autum...things in my world just go along swimmingly. It has recently come to my attention by my darling husband that I am sometimes so out in left field that well, I have left left field in the dust! I will bring something up and he then looks at my like I have grown a third eye, another head and sprouted elf ears (the terrible thing is that in my world it was a totally great thought!)
So the other night I asked Jeremiah about his curious look at me and he responded with (I truly love this respond)-It is a proven fact that women can think of multiple things at once, where men only follow one train of thought and this Autum is why you are confusing me.
The sad thing is that I could not tell you what we were talking about other than I obviously switched modes in mid conversation and (as I said, it all makes perfect sense in my mind) continue on my way.
As I was thinking of this post I had tons of thoughts on what it is like to be in Autum's World, but then I come to write and well nothing comes to mind...must be my mind is being tasked too much by my mulitple lines of thought....
No comments:
Post a Comment