"Xavier what are you doing"
and he will respond with
"boogies" (he says this with a smile)
"boogies" (he says this with a smile)
And then he freaks out about because he can't stand to have his hands dirty and I must quickly whip out a wipe and clean him up. This of course cracks me up, thank goodness he is not into the eating the "boogies" cause I think I might just hurl!!
I caught the above picking yesterday on our way home from a family dinner. My picture was a little late however, because he was first laying his head over on its side and picking his nose, which was really funny-obviously it was a better angle that way.
On to a more winning quality-Xavier has a wonderful time doing laundry with me. He loves to pick the clothes up and put them in the basket and finds the basket of clothes a wonderful play toy, you can put thing in it like balls and match-box cars (I have washed a few recently) and well the climbing in and out of the basket is a great aerobic activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment