Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Operation Big Boy Bed

to be more precise, operation big boy mattress on the floor is underway at the Fish Household!! Xavier has officially been 'sleeping' in his big boy bed since Saturday. Last night he slept until 3 am at which point he had worked himself up and over his pillow and over the top of the mattress and was dangling off the top (good thing it was only about 4 inches to the floor) at which point he frantically called "mommy."
I have great faith that tonight he will sleep all night or at least sleep all night in his bed, I am sure he will wake up multiple times, but as long as he doesn't want to get in bed with us, that is moving in the right direction. Updates to follow!!!

Update-so we have had a set back, Xavier has wanted to be touching me for the last two nights. And when I say touching me, that is exactly what I mean-just touching me with one hand, sometimes one finger, but the second I move all heck breaks loose...two steps back for every one forward right?

I just wonder what I did so wrong with the sleeping thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment