So as I was driving to work this morning I passed a truck that had a bumper sticker that caught my attention and had me wondering about it the rest of the way to work...I went looking for the bumper sticker online, but have yet to find it, so here it is...
Imagine the Jesus Fish with deer antlers coming off the top of the fish and under it say:
Christian Hunter
Here was my question-what is a Christian Hunter? Are we talking hunter as in a hunter or are we talking hunter as in hunting for new followers?
So this got me thinking, if indeed we are thinking hunter as in bang-bang I killed a deer, what is different about a Christian Hunter than a non-Christian Hunter-am I going to far with this, because I am assuming it means they are Christian and also hunt.
I am still pondering this bumper sticker and feel that it created more questions than answered and that I am probably reading way to far into it...
No comments:
Post a Comment