Monday, March 7, 2011

An Orange kinda day




It seemed that Orange was the theme of yesterday in our house! It was a nasty rainy day-which made for a little cabin fever and well consuming lots of oranges and pretty much getting as much orange as you possibly can on. Xavier was 100% all orange, even the toys he played with where orange (not really sure where the orange theme came from, but Xavier led the way by picking out his pants and I just followed suit and put him in more orange.)


When we first got up, we had to eat some orange, then he had some fun with papa (my dad) with SBC pompoms, then we went swimming which was a blast, but there were tons of people in the pool because it was so nasty outside-Xavier loved "jumping off the side" which is more like he runs up the the side and then tries to climb in backwards, but whatever works. His favorite part was probably sitting in the hot tub-he likes to swim from one side to the other and watch all the big kids in the pool, then we stopped to get a hair cut at granddaddy's and then had fun with his ORANGE punching balloon-we are talking serious giggles (he was giving it raspberries).

I guess I should have worn orange too, but alas I wore pink...

No comments:

Post a Comment