Wednesday, April 20, 2011

missing chick flick and my wish list

SO, tragic last night, could not find my copy of Pride and Prejudice! Not sure where it has gone, either I have lost it, misplaced it or lent it out to someone and it has not made it back to me (I am thinking this is what happened-so if you are reading this and you have my copy please let me know...please). I needed a good snuggle up and cry movie last night (I cry every single time I watch P&P, and it does not matter what edition it is, the newest version, the A&E version etc...I just cry and smile and love every minute!) So, it was tragic last night...so I went to the next best thing making my wish list of clothes that I "need" from the 2 new clothes catalogs I have recently gotten in the mail. Jeremiah thought I was crazy, but I was having a blast, there are so many things I should have in my closet that just are not currently there! I got this new catalog (can't for the life of me remember the name of it) that has fabulous looking clothes! Very outdoorsy, all natural fibers and well they just looked so comfy but still stylish-which means they cost an arm and leg-so I needed about half the catalog (the other half was for men!). And after my wish list was created I decided to see how much I had wished for in dollars and well what do you know it was more than a months pay...good wish list!
So then I had to start crossing out the things that I just kinda wished for and came up with a much smaller list, but still extremely ridiculous and started to chop the list down again and well after about 20 minutes of hemming-n-hawing I came back with only 3 things I really NEED. So the wish list has become a possible list and maybe just maybe I will order something. The excitement...I know...is killing me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment