Wednesday, April 6, 2011

At the Pump

All I can say is YUK, buying gas makes me sick! I left like digging my heart out with a plastic spoon would have been more enjoyable than watching the total go up about 4 times as fast as the gallons! Thank you Gracie-lou for the beautiful spoon analogy!!! I was having a great morning until having to fill the Silver Surfer up, Xavier only woke up once last night and stayed asleep until after I got out of the shower this morning, my outfit looks good, got to eat my oatmeal while sitting down!!! I mean wow that is a morning!...then I hit the gas pump, blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have taken a picture of the total, just to remind me next week when I have to go again that I got a great deal today! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... However, had a great convo. on the way to work with MBDB, so that helped the nerves and then I saw a great car on the highway, it had a dog in the back window curled up. This was not a little doggie, but a biggish dog that took up the entire back window...but it gets better, then there were two more dogs in the bag seat sitting up, one on each side (just like kids!). Crazy, put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment