As many of you know, Xavier is all about digging, he has a great big dirt pile down at my parents house. We typically hit up "dig a hole" at least once a day, good weather and bad. The days that is rains, we dig marbles inside. We are serious about our digging, digging snow is a new activity and we spent a good bit of time at "dig a hole" with our front end loaders to do a little snow removal.
When I dropped Xavier off at my parents this morning before I went to work, Xavier stood at the door and told Papa, "Papa, come out and dig in the WHITE SNOW" You gotta love this little guys dedication to his digging site.
Here are two really cute pictures from our snow adventures yesterday! Xavier stopped long enough in his chopping to take a pictures with daddy, which he then said to Jeremiah, "that was a good one."
After a fun filled afternoon of playing in the snow, digging up some snow, chopping some snow and warming up with Papa by running around the house, we got bundled back up and headed back up the hill for dinner and bath time. As we were walking back up the hill Xavier leaned into Jeremiah and said, "I love you daddy" and gave Jeremiah a nice long hard nose and proceeded to tell Jeremiah that is is nice and warm in here!!! We had to stop walking so that I could get in the cocoon too. Melts the heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment