Cooler Weather is here to stay for a little while I do believe, so we broke out the new winter coat, and well it did not go well at all! Xavier does not like when he has sleeves hitting his hands and the coat is just a smidgen too big, so it is a little long in the sleeves which caused great big tears from Xavier.
When I pulled out the coat he was so excited to put it on, but once I got it on he just about had a mini 2 year old break down about the sleeves touching his hand. I of course had to document the show down with the coat sleeves. He just stood there for about 2 minutes with his hands sticking out, with big tears staying, "It's too big, it's too big." I asked him if he would like me to take the coat off, which he promptly told me "You Can't." I told him it would keep him warm when he went outside to play and asked if he wanted to go outside, "Ok".
And they are now best friends. 2 year logic is fabulous, if only I could crack the code, I would write a book and become a gallizonaire!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment