Friday, October 21, 2011

New hiding places

Xavier has found a new favorite pastime. He is opening everything and climbing in!  Cabinets, closet doors, boxes, dryers etc...We have officially unplugged the dryer.  The other day he was watching a movie in the basement and I ran back upstairs to do something and when I came back down he was gone, nowhere to be seen, I freaked just a little about losing my kid and then heard this faint, "mommy I'm in here."  And there he was, happily sitting in the dryer.  The scary part, he can actually close the door so it latches while he is in the dryer, he can get it open from inside by pushing on it.  BUT OH MY GOODNESS.  The other day he took his tractor in the dryer with him and was driving it all around.  Not a fun new place to play in my opinion, but obviously the new HOT spot in his. 

 Paper boxes are also fun.  He tends to like to 'tip' them over and then tell me he bonked his head and I need to come over and rub it.  Then he gets right back in and does it all over again.  Bless his little noggin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment