Saturday, September 18, 2010

really on the move these days



Xavier is definitely a walker! He prefers to walk with shoes on, I think in his mind it makes him totally cool or something, so shoes are worn whenever he feels the need to do a big walkfest!!! He still likes to get down and crawl some, but walking is very fun these days! I should have taken a picture of his newest shoes, they have skulls and crossbones on them, very cute if I say so myself, Xavier just thinks they are the baddest of bad shoes and will go looking for them and bring them back to you just to have you put them on him. However, no picture of them yet. I am saving them for our trip to Europe at the end of the month, so they can not be worn outside yet...Sometimes he needs to have them put on just to go to sleep, crazy little guy!

Tractors are a big favorite in the Fish family and he has even made a trip to the tractor store to get a new seat for the Fish/MatysekSnyder tractor.
Currently, as I type, Xavier is having a mini fuss fest about not being able to grind more coffee beans! He is a professional coffee bean grinder!

Cheers!
Autum

No comments:

Post a Comment