Yup, the beach was fabulous and wonderful!!!! We had a blast and it was so relaxing!!! Jeremiah and I celebrated our 5th anniversary today (it is tomorrow 7/2) and we went to dinner with the family. Xavier loved his corn!
The last few days have been really pleasant and great for spending a little bit of time on the beach, not too hot, however the surf has been really rough the last 2 days, but not like Xavier is getting into the big waves or anything. On Tuesday it was really calm, so Xavier and I went in a little farther and I was holding him, well this big wave surprised us and splashed up on Xavier's face, he was not happy!
Today was our last day at the beach and because the surf was so big it made a shelf in the sand, Xavier just loved it, we went up and down and up and down!!!
Happy 4th of July to all, I am thinking we will go see the fireworks at Wintergreen this weekend, another first for Xavier!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment