Xavier is 11 months old, I can not believe how quickly time is going by, he is into everything and really wants to start walking. He pulls up on everything and then stands there for a second and then freaks out because he is actually standing, it is pretty darn funny!
He is heading off to the childrens museum today with his grandparents, so that should really tire him out today!!!
Just over a month until we head to the beach, I think Xavier is going to love it, he loves getting dirty and loves the water, so I would think the beach will be right up his alley!!! I will post some pictures soon, however currently my camera is dead and I have not been able to recharge the batteries, I just always forget that they are dead until I try to take a picture.
Ok, off to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment